понедельник, 14 марта 2011 г.

The Islamic Spectacles

Last Sunday, I've g0t an Usrah t0 attend t0..
but, i didn't g0 c0z I had s0me headache.. (I'm n0t sick!! but i just feel the pain inside my brain every time i m0ve... i d0n't even sleep!!)...T.T
s0, i just rest inside my c0mf0rter and ate Panad0l t0 bear the pain..(t0tal panad0l c0nsumed=4)


in the evening, Kak Ira came t0 visit...
and she handle her Usrah inside the ro0m..
me? still hiding inside the c0mf0rter.. (seri0usly!! i can't get up!! it's very painful~T.T)
s0, i just listen and learn s0me new p0ints~[^.^]






then, i heard they discussing ab0ut the Islamic Spectacles..
ab0ut seeing everything in Islamic p0int 0f view..
fr0m my ISK... it was the Islamic Filter..(i think~^^")
s0, Kak Ira said ab0ut watching m0vies using the Islamic Spectacle..
then, when the time c0mes t0 pray..
we'll pray first bef0re c0ntinuing the m0vie..
0r t0 n0t t0 f0rget t0 pray..


it makes me remembered my 2 dreams...


bef0re, i had dreamt ab0ut playing games...
it was a really hard acti0n game..
i had t0 c0mplete s0me task t0 c0ntinue t0 an0ther level...
until i c0mplete the task, i can't leave the arena..
my first task is t0 catch a wild m0nkey...
it was very wild talkative m0nkey..
very irritating and ann0ying..
but then...
i c0mpleted the task...
s0, i was 0ut 0f the arena...
in fr0nt 0f me, there was a do0r..
and i knew that if i enter, i can't c0me 0ut until the 0ther task is c0mpleted..
and...
i was ab0ut t0 enter...
then, i suddenly realized...
....
....
...
...
i didn't perf0rm Asar prayers yet....
...
s0...
i just w0ke up fr0m my sleep and pray~XD



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий